“Very helpful and accommodating”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Naples, Italy
“Very helpful and accommodating”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here while in Burlington for a family medical emergency. The staff was very helpful, kind and accommodating. Having lived in Burlington for more then ten years, I already knew the area and this is very close to the action. My lake view room looked over a beautiful snowy waterfront.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for this nice review of the Hilton Burlington. I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Jeff Webb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Was looking forward to staying here, I made reservation online. Wasn't informed by online reservation that hotel was under construction including use of pool, spa, etc which is very important to me as I have severe arthritis and always stay in a hotel with a pool for health purposes. Wasn't informed when we check in either so I went dressed in my swimsuit and the entire pool was torn apart; it was a construction worker who told me. The staff was very nice, the breakfast was incredible as was the dining room. I spoke to the manager who stated there was a problem with online reservations telling people about the construction but he also stated that if people knew they may not stay, makes no sense. Told me they would be crediting my points used as they were quite hefty and didn't deliver. To date I have received no credit, states it's "pending".

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I completely understand your disappointment with our pool being out of service. I am pleased to report that it is back in service and better than ever.

Jacksonvile, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The view of the room was amazing. Make sure you get a room facing the lake, it is worth the extra money. The location is perfect, you wont need a car, just have the Hotel shuttle pick you up.. You can walk to Church St. or the waterfront and they also had free bikes to ride on the bike path and the staff was great.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you for this great review! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel bikes and were able to enjoy Burlington as it should be, on foot or bike. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.
Springfield, Vermont
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton in Burlington 4 times in the last 8 weeks for business and have always been extremely pleased with them until this last trip. I returned to my room after being out with friends for dinner and had been out all day only to return in the evening to find the door to my room open. I immediately contacted the front desk to report the issue and the lady asked me if I wanted to have an engineer come look at the door. I told her no that I wanted housekeeping to ensure they closed the door to the room when they were done. For a female traveling alone I found their lack of concern and response very disturbing and unsatisfactory.

• Stayed April 2014
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I am very sorry to hear that your door was left unsecure. I will be sure to check our log and have the door closer adjusted as well as review with my team to double check to make sure door latch.

Greensboro, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Burlington VT Hilton has a superb location on the waterfront in easy walking distance to the city's center and a superb staff. The rooms are spacious, clean, well maintained, and pleasant with excellent amenities at a very good price. My only serious gripe with the hotel is that the Internet service is weak and erratic. The greatest strength of the hotel, though, its staff, which are outstanding. Particularly notabloe are Eddie, the bellman, and Justin, the bartender.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. Eddie and Justin are great team members. I will be sure to share this feedback with our team.
Jeff Webb General Manger
Montreal
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed our stay both times we were there. The Bed was ultra comfortable and the breakfast we had far exceeded other breakfasts we have had in the past.
We stayed over the weekend as part of our Shopping trip in the Burlington/Essex area.
Our entire stay was enjoyable even though it was just a weekend.
We didn't really have much time to stay in the rooms as we were mostly out shopping
We'll definitely stay here again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for the great review of the Hilton Burlington. We have one of a kind shops here and I am happy that you enjoyed them.
Jeff Webb General Manager
Reviewed 28 April 2014

After having a very open dialogue with the hotels general manager about the pool not being complete, he and his staff made sure to take extra good care of me during my stay there. We had a fantastic stay with a beautiful lake view room. For $10 extra, we were given parking, which is Burlington is a small price to pay to be able to walk around Church Street, even in the rain. The accommodations were great. We really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton.

Room Tip: A lake view room is worth the upgrade