Hilton Burlington
Hotel Vermont(Burlington)
US$276
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
US$87
Orbitz.com
The Burlington Hostel(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$70
ComfortInn
US$208
US$187
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$156
US$150
HolidayInn.com
US$175
US$136
1,734 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefire pitfront desk staffper dayfew blocksfitness centerking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here while in Burlington for a family medical emergency. The staff was very helpful, kind and accommodating. Having lived in Burlington for more then ten years, I already knew the area and this is very close to the action. My lake view room looked over a beautiful snowy waterfront.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for this nice review of the Hilton Burlington. I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Was looking forward to staying here, I made reservation online. Wasn't informed by online reservation that hotel was under construction including use of pool, spa, etc which is very important to me as I have severe arthritis and always stay in a hotel with a pool for health purposes. Wasn't informed when we check in either so I went dressed in my swimsuit and the entire pool was torn apart; it was a construction worker who told me. The staff was very nice, the breakfast was incredible as was the dining room. I spoke to the manager who stated there was a problem with online reservations telling people about the construction but he also stated that if people knew they may not stay, makes no sense. Told me they would be crediting my points used as they were quite hefty and didn't deliver. To date I have received no credit, states it's "pending".

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I completely understand your disappointment with our pool being out of service. I am pleased to report that it is back in service and better than ever.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The view of the room was amazing. Make sure you get a room facing the lake, it is worth the extra money. The location is perfect, you wont need a car, just have the Hotel shuttle pick you up.. You can walk to Church St. or the waterfront and they also had free bikes to ride on the bike path and the staff was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for this great review! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel bikes and were able to enjoy Burlington as it should be, on foot or bike. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton in Burlington 4 times in the last 8 weeks for business and have always been extremely pleased with them until this last trip. I returned to my room after being out with friends for dinner and had been out all day only to return in the evening to find the door to my room open. I immediately contacted the front desk to report the issue and the lady asked me if I wanted to have an engineer come look at the door. I told her no that I wanted housekeeping to ensure they closed the door to the room when they were done. For a female traveling alone I found their lack of concern and response very disturbing and unsatisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2014
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am very sorry to hear that your door was left unsecure. I will be sure to check our log and have the door closer adjusted as well as review with my team to double check to make sure door latch.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Burlington VT Hilton has a superb location on the waterfront in easy walking distance to the city's center and a superb staff. The rooms are spacious, clean, well maintained, and pleasant with excellent amenities at a very good price. My only serious gripe with the hotel is that the Internet service is weak and erratic. The greatest strength of the hotel, though, its staff, which are outstanding. Particularly notabloe are Eddie, the bellman, and Justin, the bartender.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. Eddie and Justin are great team members. I will be sure to share this feedback with our team.
Jeff Webb General Manger