“Beautiful lake view and location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
Warren, Rhode Island
“Beautiful lake view and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is a bit expensive but the lake view is absolutely gorgeous. We've stayed here a few times to visit family and have been very satisfied with the amenities. The hotel is also a short walk from the Church Street pedestrian mall which has plenty of great eateries and small shops. If you plan on staying in Burlington and want to be close to all of the downtown activity this place should suit your needs.

The lake side park across the street is very nice and convenient to the harbor area.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms offer a gorgeous view but are extra money. If you don't plan on spending much ti...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
JeffWebb2014, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
We are very well situated in the downtown area of Burlington and I am so glad to hear that this offered you convenience and comfort during your trip to Vermont. I hope that your trips to visit family continue so that we might have the pleasure of hosting you again soon! Thank you for providing a review of our property and have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed overnight for a short get-away. Loved everything about the hotel. Front desk was very welcoming and helpful. There were many brochures and flyers to choose from if you hadn't researched the area before you arrived. Parking was nice and easy...however there was a fee for it. Room was clean. Bed comfortable. Adjustable room temperature. Coffee maker in the room. LOVED THE VIEW!!! We had the panoramic lake view...WOW!!! We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant in the morning and it was very good. The waitress was attentive.

Room Tip: If you love the water, you will love the lake view and a panoramic lake view is Fabulous!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We love our view of Lake Champlain from the Hilton Burlington! I am so glad that you got to see it while you stayed here. And you are quite right- the rooms featuring a panoramic view are really quite special! Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. It is wonderful to know that they had an impact on your vacation in Burlington; it is one of the biggest perks of working in the hospitality industry- getting to help make someone's day! Reading your review certainly made mine. I hope that we have you with us again soon and that you have a great day!
Boston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed for 2 nights with my family and enjoyed our stay. Lake Champlain right across the street and we had a beautiful view from our room. Church street is in walking distance with some great restaurants and shops.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We have a great location here in downtown Burlington with easy access to the Church Street Marketplace and of course the beautiful Lake Champlain right across the street! I am so glad that you got to take full advantage of our city and that you chose to stay with us! Thank you for providing us with feedback from your visit and I hope that we see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

What a great hotel!!!! We arrived tired and hot from a long drive. The front desk staff were wonderful - friendly and helpful. They upgraded our room to a lake view, gave us the manger's special for the night and made us feel very welcome.

The room was perfect. Beds super comfortable. Pool large, spacious and just the right temperature.

Hotel is perfectly located at waterfront and downtown. Enjoyed the night wandering the shops and listening to live music in the courtyard. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: love this hotel. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. Room was perfect.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I love to read about our team's success on this website! Our staff does a great job mostly because it such a pleasure to be in service of the guests that stay here at the Hilton Burlington! I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I want to offer you our sincere thanks for providing this review! I hope we see you again soon- have a great day!
Northern New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We Chose this hotel as our home base for our Burlington visit. The front desk staff,kaitlyn, was sweet and helpful we we walked in looking for a room for a couple of nights. The indoor pool was appreciated by the kids on a rainy afternoon.
The beds were comfy, the pillows fluffy, the room was neat and updated but mostly the view of the lake was breathtaking.

Stayed July 2014
I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay here in Burlington and that you got to take advantage of many of the features our hotel offers- a great pool area, comfortable beds, and of course, the gorgeous view. We are so lucky in our location, and we are also lucky in our staff. Thank you so much for mentioning Caitlyn in these comments, she is a great asset to our team and it is lovely to see her recognized here! I hope that you are with us for another visit soon and that you have a pleasant day!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel mid-summer so this may explain the $250+ per night we ended up paying, but the room was so small there was only one bedside table and one chair in the room. Literally too small for two people. "City-view" means you look out onto the parking garage. Staff was pleasant, but unable to credit my HHonors account despite the fact I was using an HHonors credit card. Took a phone call to HHonors to straighten it out. Will definitely stay next door at the Marriot for our next trip.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank David C
Burlington is such a great travel destination during the summertime. My hope is that we can always accommodate our guests in rooms with a truly incomparable view of Lake Champlain which we are lucky to have at this hotel. I am sorry that this was not the case on your last stay, but with any luck we will have visit with you again soon and be able to place you in one of our beautiful rooms with a view of the Lake! Thank you for offering a review of our hotel, and have a wonderful day!
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I visited for a conference. The front desk forgot to give half of the attendees their welcome bag. Room service was slow and overpriced; they forgot butter for my toast... took them 45 minutes to get me breakfast and another 30 minutes to get butter to me. Staff was friendly but not helpful. Thankfully, another attendee told me there was a shuttle to the airport or I would've paid for a cab. Had to call to get my credit card charges corrected... we'll see if the early departure fee comes off. The shower curtain smelled like mildew but the bed was nice and comfortable. I ordered a mixed drink off their unpriced menu and got quite a shock when I got the bill... $33 for one drink. Maybe the bartender could've let me know about that (I should've asked)... 2 of the 3 bartenders working during my stay were slow and unfriendly.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a lake view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JJR865
We love hosting large conference groups here because of the great energy they bring to our hotel. I am sorry to read that this trip was not quite the success that we are used to here. Thank you so much for providing us with feedback, even when it is not always 100% it is incredibly important to us here. Your comments will be taken constructively and I hope that we are able to have you with us again for another try! Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 13 in South Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 13 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,232 reviews

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!