Hilton Burlington
  • Restaurant
US$221
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$187
ComfortInn
US$208
US$187
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$156
US$150
Hotels.com
1,733 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefire pitfront desk staffper dayfew blocksfitness centerking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have to say we stayed here recently while dropping my child off for college.
We arrived and checked in on a reservation we had made months in advance. All started smoothly, staff friendly and helpful. Get to the room and it just went down hill, there was an odor of dampness and mildew that was moderate to strong. Started to try to settle in and the carpet was wet. Called front desk we where offered towels and room freshener..after sometime the leak was worse as was the smell..no other available room except king bed, there was three of us so we had to ask for a roll away...the front desk seemed to be a bit pestered by the whole thing. After all of this plus the anxiety of college it was at best unsettling and for all our problem they credited us fifty dollars...hardly worth it doubtful we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Colpat4
JeffWebb2014, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

What an exciting and emotional time- dropping off a student to college! While I am glad that you chose to stay with us on this special occasion I was disappointed to read that the visit did not meet your, or my own, expectations. I want to thank you very much for giving us this feedback, we want always to improve and be the best we can which is always enhanced by the comments we gather from our guests. I do hope that we can have you with us on another visit and get a second chance at a first impression. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I just finished a two night stay here. I booked a lake view room because all of the city view rooms had already been booked. The view of Lake Champlain is very nice, although on a cloudy day it would not be anything special. The beds were very comfortable and the room was super clean. The AC worked great; it was quiet but cooled the room quickly. There was a new 38" HD TV in the room with many channels to chose from. As a Hilton Gold member, we received free WIFI and that worked fine for email, web surfing, and YouTube. I did not try to stream a movie, so it might be too slow for that. The bathroom was smaller than I would have liked but the water pressure from the shower was powerful and we had plenty of hot water. The toilet had trouble working. We had to flush it three or four times to get everything down but it never overflowed.

The staff at this hotel were very helpful. I asked about directions to Camel Hump State Park and the young lady at the front desk printed them out within 30 seconds. Parking is $12 per day in the city lot next to the hotel with in and out privileges. (You could pay just $8 per day directly to the garage if you were not planning on using your car in Burlington.) The location is convenient to the lake. Lake cruises were basically across the street and the famous Church Street shopping and dining area was only three blocks away. Finally, we ate breakfast each morning in the hotel restaurant. We had breakfast vouchers because of my Hilton status. This entitled us to the hot buffet. There were many items to pick from (including healthy ones like soy milk and Chobani yoghurt). I also liked that the hotel served Green Mountain Coffee!

Room Tip: High rooms with a lake view are the best
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

We are so grateful for the loyalty of our Hilton Honors guests and it is truly a pleasure to serve those who are familiar with our brand. I am so glad to that the Hilton Burlington is meeting the impeccable standards of the Hilton family of hotels! It sounds like you had a great day here- a healthy breakfast with green mountain coffee and a hike in the Green Mountains! I hope that your travles bring you back to us again soon and thank you for offering this review of our hotel! Have a great day!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great location near Church Street downtown Burlington. Loved that I could walk to restaurants and shopping district. Room had a beautiful view of lake and mountains. Staff was friendly and attentive. Everything you would expect from the Hilton brand of hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Burlington is certainly a pedestrian town and we love offering guests a place where they can easily walk to all the nearby attractions. I am so pleased that you had a nice visit here, thank you especially for your kind words about our team. Hopefully your travels will have you returning to us again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Now THIS is a Hilton! We made our reservations 5 months before our 21st Anniversary trip through the Northeast. Our 7th floor lake view was totally awesome. Wish I could post pics of sunsets. A couple of hours before sunset, the university students, parents with small children, seniors with canes, walk down the steep hill to the the beautiful park & walking trail along the banks of the lake. The Hilton is large, yet you are treated as if you are their only guest. Rooms are large with plenty of outlets for electronic devices; beds comfortable; showers strong spray; large flat screen HD TV that kept Hubby happy in between touring events. Elevators are fast; parking is $12/day, but in a garage that is easily accessible from the 3rd floor mezzanine (well worth it in rainy weather). Halls are so quite due to plush, thick carpeting. Pool & large whirlpool was delightful with plenty of tables & chairs. The hotel has nooks of seating scattered throughout that allowed me to sip coffee & view the lake while Hubby snoozed. But my favorite spot was the outdoor gas fireplace that was light every AM & every evening. Green Mountain coffee available every AM. I could go on & on...bottom line...just stay here and you will know what I am talking about. Best hotel choice of this trip!

Room Tip: Pay extra for high floor, lake view. Room 713 was perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

What a joy to read about your experience of our hotel! We have the unique pleasure in the hospitality industry to provide people with a home away from home. It is an incredibly rewarding experience for us and I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your visit here, with some coffee on the catio! Thank you very much for sharing this with me and I hope that we get to see you again very soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed for two nights and I will say second night much better then the first and all because Zac who works the front desk. He was wonderful.
I truly enjoy this hotel and location, however do NOT get a room on the 1st floor. Those rooms are next to the generator, and unfortunately on July 19th the air condition for our floor was turned off by another guest (not the Hilton's fault). So between being loud and hot, the first night was not the greatest ~ until Zac stepped in and changed our rooms and comp us a drink. It was like the heavens opened up.
First and foremost, I love this location, the Hilton has bikes you can use, walk to Church street, the staff friendly, comfy beds, room clean, nice bathroom and when Zac changed our rooms the view was amazing.
When you book your room, I highly recommend paying extra for the view. Its worth it & if you have a problem your go to guy is Zac. So helpful and kind.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank J O

Thank you so much for providing us with this review and particularly sharing your interaction with Zach. He is a great addition to our team and does amazing work. We are lucky to have him and it means so much to us in the hospitality industry to be recognized on this forum. We will celebrate his success and make sure that this praise does not go unacknowledged! Thank you again for these great comments, I hope that we will have you with us again soon and that you have a great day!