“Go off the beaten path down to Pine Street - Great Bakery”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #54 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
New Jersey
“Go off the beaten path down to Pine Street - Great Bakery”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Some of the best bread and baked goodies I've ever eaten. Be sure to check out the Café Mocha Biscotti.

• Visited February 2014

Plattsburgh, New York
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I go here ever time I'm in town! My husband and I often stock up on bread when we go. I've never had a bread, cookie, or sweet that wasn't amazing from here, and the small food counter is equally amazing! Everything is just so fresh and delicious!

Visited August 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Bread is too dense. I could make bread like this.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

There are lovely slices of free samples when you visit. I wish for lighter loaves. I do love the challah bread because it is so dense, even though that is not the way it is supposed to be.

Visited October 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I work down the road and frequent here for lunch. It's always delicious and love the slice samples while I wait. Favorites include the chicken salad sandwich and simple grilled cheese. Only complaint is the extra charge for tomatoes and cukes on my chicken salad sandwich. Other than that, great place all around!

• Visited September 2013
Windsor
“Lovely staff, yummy bread and cakes”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Walked in at 3.10 when lunch was finished but the girl happily made us some sandwiches which we really appreciated. Bread was just perfect and the cakes delicious. Too much to choose from though ( what a huge dilemmma!)

Visited September 2013