“A Fun Treat with a Great Staff”
Review of My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Burlington
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Whenever I make it to Burlington, I always make a point of stopping here. The cupcakes are fresh and the flavour combinations are fun (I especially like the salted caramel and butterfinger). The staff also seems genuinely pleased to be of help and always has time to chat and describe the flavours/make suggestions. The cupcakes sometimes seem to have a very short shelf-life before going a bit stale, but since I often buy them six at a time for immediate eating/gifting, this is not a major problem. A great little bakery/joint that is worth a visit!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We got 6 minis and cake pops in assorted flavors to share. Everything was very good - cakes were moist, flavors were great. I especially liked the chocolate cake pop!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I've tried these cupcakes three times now, and I'm sorry to say that every time I'm disappointed with them. Only really have myself to blame here, because I keep trying them and expecting the result to be different.

The flavors on the cupcakes are okay. Interesting combinations, though they rarely taste as good as the names would have you believe. Example, I had a salted caramel cupcake. It tasted a little bit like caramel, and a tad salty. Mostly, though, the icing just tastes like grocery-store icing. Nothing special.

The cupcakes themselves are always, always DRY. Maybe it's because they're so small, they overcook quickly. I love the idea of a small bite. The cupcakes look really pretty. It just makes me sad that they're always so dry.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My Aunt and I went here on a family vacation to Burlington, VT. These are literally the best cupcakes I have ever had! They were truly delicious. They are perfect because they are bite sized, so if you want to try more than one flavor, you can without getting too full. I recommend the red velvet flavor...it is my favorite! Also, the location is perfect - just off of Church street.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I went here for the first time when we visited Burlington. We ended up with 5 different kinds of little cupcakes: chocolate chip cookie, salted caramel, carrot cake, mocha, and chocolate. So deliciously yummy and fresh. The prices are similar to other cupcakeries and if I lived closer, I'd gain 500 pounds just on the salted caramel cupcakes alone! Try it - you'll like it!