“Yummi Cupcakes”

Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Burlington
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I was in Burlington for a very short period, but I will never forget my experience at this cupcake shop. The mini cupcakes are just so addictive... they have many options and they are way so tasty and most important fresh. I loved the mini red velvet, it was just melting on my mouth and the cream cheese frosting was just amazing.
If you love cupcakes you should def make a stop here!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

I'm just going to get right to the point. The cupcakes are very good and are fairly priced. Atmospere? Its a bakery. Customer service was pleasant and proffessional. Go on a Saturday for the maple bacon cupcake

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Our trips to Burlington would not be complete without a delicious Little Cupcake! I have at least 5 favorites!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I say lack of enthusiasm not only for a lackluster cashier who seemed bothered to be there, to the enthusiasm put into the selection. As cupcake places become more and more a part of afternoon dessert, the selection should either be expansive or down to 2-3 of the very best things you can produce! The cashier said the "Green Velvet" (it was St Paddy's Day) had cream cheese frosting, alas and to my disappointment, it did not :(

Minus 1 = for rude cashier
Minus 1 = Disappointing Selection / Product described incorrectly.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Whenever I make it to Burlington, I always make a point of stopping here. The cupcakes are fresh and the flavour combinations are fun (I especially like the salted caramel and butterfinger). The staff also seems genuinely pleased to be of help and always has time to chat and describe the flavours/make suggestions. The cupcakes sometimes seem to have a very short shelf-life before going a bit stale, but since I often buy them six at a time for immediate eating/gifting, this is not a major problem. A great little bakery/joint that is worth a visit!