“Gluten free cup cakes whoopee!!”
Review of My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Burlington
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Description: Bakery And Casual Eat-in Dessert Restaurant
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great place for a wide variety of cupcakes. My wife is wheat/Gluten intolerant and so this was a delight for us both to share cupcakes and coffee together.

There are newer reviews for My Little Cupcake

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I was in Burlington for a very short period, but I will never forget my experience at this cupcake shop. The mini cupcakes are just so addictive... they have many options and they are way so tasty and most important fresh. I loved the mini red velvet, it was just melting on my mouth and the cream cheese frosting was just amazing.
If you love cupcakes you should def make a stop here!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

I'm just going to get right to the point. The cupcakes are very good and are fairly priced. Atmospere? Its a bakery. Customer service was pleasant and proffessional. Go on a Saturday for the maple bacon cupcake

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Our trips to Burlington would not be complete without a delicious Little Cupcake! I have at least 5 favorites!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I say lack of enthusiasm not only for a lackluster cashier who seemed bothered to be there, to the enthusiasm put into the selection. As cupcake places become more and more a part of afternoon dessert, the selection should either be expansive or down to 2-3 of the very best things you can produce! The cashier said the "Green Velvet" (it was St Paddy's Day) had cream cheese frosting, alas and to my disappointment, it did not :(

Minus 1 = for rude cashier
Minus 1 = Disappointing Selection / Product described incorrectly.