“Yuck”

My Little Cupcake
Ranked #3 of 11 Bakeries in Burlington
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: bakery and casual eat-in dessert restaurant
“Yuck”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Gave this place a try 3 times and each time was so disappointing. The cupcakes are so DRY!!! Each flavor we tried was dry... So many varieties of flavor but all dry and so not worth the cost. Very expensive for what you get. I'd rather make delicious cupcakes at home than waste my money here. Yuck

• Visited October 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Great Size - Do Your Mouth a Flavor!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

These little cupcakes are a delightful size!! One cupcake equals two bites (give or take). They are not crazily overpriced (given the cupcake fad...). And the 2 we have tried so far (4 more in our box) are TASTY!!
The staff was pleasant and polite. The bakery was clean and trendy looking.
Try them - everyone needs a little cupcake in their lives!

• Visited September 2013
Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Meh”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I picked up 6 mini cupcakes at My Little Cupcake. Pretty store, friendly staff, and a nice display. The flavor combinations were interesting: Pink Champagne, Salted Caramel, etc. They do a nice job with cupcake presentation. That's where it ends. The cupcakes are VERY dry. Perhaps that's why they're so liberally frosted? I was disappointed. Eight bucks for cupcakes that really weren't impressive in any way is way too much money to spend. You'd be much better off making your own cupcakes or going to the grocery store to pick up a box of Hostess or some other mass produced item.

• Visited July 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Gluten free cup cakes whoopee!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Great place for a wide variety of cupcakes. My wife is wheat/Gluten intolerant and so this was a delight for us both to share cupcakes and coffee together.

Visited June 2013
Maputo, Mozambique
“Yummi Cupcakes”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I was in Burlington for a very short period, but I will never forget my experience at this cupcake shop. The mini cupcakes are just so addictive... they have many options and they are way so tasty and most important fresh. I loved the mini red velvet, it was just melting on my mouth and the cream cheese frosting was just amazing.
If you love cupcakes you should def make a stop here!!!

• Visited June 2012