“Great food, awesome service ”
Review of Pizzeria Verita

Pizzeria Verita
Ranked #5 of 255 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a full service Neapolitan pizzeria with a focus on exceptional Italian cuisine, inspired craft cocktails, and a well-informed, engaging staff.
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation in advance for a Saturday night. On Friday, I realized that I made it for too few guests. I called and despite the fact that there were no available tables, they were able to accommodate our request. It was a great dinner that might not have happened without their willingness to help a customer. Thanks.

Date of visit: September 2018
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you, mivil1963, for taking the time to review your experience with us. I'm so glad we were able to help you and it's great to hear that you enjoyed dining with us. We hope to see you again soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We really like almost everything we have had here. The only exception is twice I have tried the brussel sprouts pizza and last night it was better than the first time I had it about 2 years ago (basically the halved brussel sprouts were nearly raw), but the brussel sprouts last night still were not fully cooked or at least to my liking. I think they also need some seasoning or balsamic drizzle to make them work on this pizza. I will just stick to other pizzas from now on because I have liked every other one we have had.
that being said, we love sitting at the bar here - and last night was no exception - Will, a new bartender was wonderful. Friendly, fun and made us delicious cocktails. The Caprese Locale salad to start was fantastic, as are the other salads we have had. We split the decadent chocolate cake to finish and it was yummy!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you, cspolski, for taking a moment to review your experience. I'm delighted that you enjoyed dining with us and that you found our level of service exceptional. I also appreciate your input on the brussels sprouts pizza and I hope we will see you at Pizzeria Verità soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Wonderful bar and restaurant. The Pizza was outstanding. The crust was perfect and the toppings were fresh and delicious. You need to order more than one pizza when you go there. The atmosphere is friendly and somewhat noisy. But, the joy and satisfaction in the air make up for any annoyance. Had a great evening. Will return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Leslie W, Owner at Pizzeria Verita, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you Rorole2, I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience at Pizzeria Verità! I appreciate your taking a moment to post here on Tripadvisor and I hope to see you again soon! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We loved Pizzeria Verita. Our server Jenna was so sweet and accommodating. She allowed us to try a few wines before committing to a carafe, and she placed no pressure on us to move through our meal quickly. We enjoyed a slow, relaxing, satisfying experience here. The pizza was delish. Also of note, Verita’s bar program is quite impressive. They have a substantial selection of amari and mostly Italian, high-quality ingredients. The cocktails were thoughtful, balanced, and tasty, with something to offer everyone’s palate. We were 100% pleased with our experience here. What a treat!

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you, Shayla, it's great to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Pizzeria Verità. I'm so glad that Jenna took good care of you (she's truly a gem) and that you enjoyed our pizza and craft cocktail program. Please stop in and say Hi the next time you're in town! Best, Leslie

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This place is all about "verita" - true, authentic Neapolitan pizza with a powerful oven to match. If you're picky about crust, this is the best place to indulge: Every pizza has a crisp, chewy, not overly-thin, properly blackened-bottomed crust, and every topping is applied with a light hand, not overkill. Salads are ultra fresh and ingredients local, and there's even decent house wine in a carafe. The only complaint is it can be very loud and it's always crowded - so try to go early, and if there's just a few of you, sit at the (3-seat) bar if you can and watch them make the pizzas!

Date of visit: August 2018