“Even better than I expected”
Review of The Juice Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Juice Bar
Ranked #146 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: A mobile and solar powered juice bar that sells organic juices and wheatgrass, using local ingredients when possible. It has a small outdoor seating area as well.
Saranac Lake, New York
“Even better than I expected”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I walked up to the bar a juice virgin and left feeling the love. I had the Immunity and it was fantastic! The "bartender" was patient and helpful. It would do The Juice Bar everyday if I lived a little closer.

• Visited April 2013

Durango, Colorado
“Tasty, healthy and friendly!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Love the owners, love the juice! I came in with a cold, so I thought a juice would be a good idea. I have a juicer at home, but the juices these folks served were so tasty and unique. I also feel good about the fruits and veggies they use. Thanks guys! I feel better already!

• Visited March 2013
barbados
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This admirable street juice bar offers a great variety of freshly made, organic vegetable juices. The cups are biodegradable. All in all a delicious experience and one that inspires admiration for this eco-conscious enterprise.

Visited August 2012