“Great food, great price”
Review of China Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Express
Ranked #91 of 237 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Chinese
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My mom and I were trying to find a nice Chinese food take out and cam accross this place. The prices were low and food was tasty. The portions are really generous too. With two dishes, we had enough for two meals!

Visited April 2013

“Almost a perfect score...Almost.”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I ordered $67 worth of food, which, if you are familiar with Chinese Food orders, is a TON of food. They are challenging to speak with on the phone, thanks to the language barrier. Mostly they get it right. But, like last night, they missed a few details. For example, I ORDERED Ginger Chicken with Green beans. I GOT green beans. I ORDERED brown rice instead of white. I GOT a ton of white rice and one container of brown.

In general, their food is THE FRESHEST and free from salty, starchy sauces. Veggies are crisp and plentiful. Wings are battered not typical teriyaki (so, no my fav). Try the eggplant with garlic sauce-- my teenagers refer to this restaraunt as "The eggplant place." Sooooo good. And nothing was over cooked.

Fast preparation. Lots of kitchen staff to hammer out an order. Polite at the counter.
There are two locations-- I've only ever gone to the Shelburne Rd location, and know nothing of the other on the north end of town.

• Visited September 2013