“My Favorite Spa!”
Review of Cynthea's Spa

Cynthea's Spa
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is my favorite spa in the area, Cynthea and her staff are always very kind, professional and make sure I feel pampered before I leave. The atmosphere is cheery but tranquil and I've never had a bad service from facial, massage to waxing. Amber in particular is great for waxing and is constantly reliable even for last minute appointments. I look forward to every spa day here.

There are newer reviews for Cynthea's Spa

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I did a couple's side by side 1.5 hour heated rose quartz massage. OMFG it was outstanding! our masseuses were professional, friendly, were smart enough to ask us if we had any prior injuries they needed to be aware of (both physical or emotional) which I think is a VERY important to ask and yet no masseuse has ever asked me that before. Their energies were very clean. I did not get a sense that they carried any leftover negativity or energy from a previous appointment before ours. The energy in the stones was also 100% neutral and clean. My husband felt bad for the poor masseuse that worked on him because his back is just such a mess. Much love to her, she was amazing!!! My masseuse as well knew what muscles needed relaxing and just the perfect amount of pressure to apply. The warmth from the stones also helped to relax tension away. Also, making the appointment over the phone was very easy and their receptionist was just lovely! I told her we were coming on our honeymoon and she volunteered a list of things to do and places to eat upon our arrival. Great service, great staff!

1  Thank Cullen1013