“Great, interesting vegetarian menu” 4 of 5 bubbles

Revolution Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 239 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Fusion, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Meriden, New Hampshire
“Great, interesting vegetarian menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Visited last weekend and found the menu to be very interesting. Not a lot of choices, but the choices they had made it difficult to choose just one entree. Four people, four different dinners, and everyone left happy! Only complaint...restaurant was very warm even though air conditions were working

Visited June 2014

Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Best desserts I have ever had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I live in Burlington and dine out often, but just never went to Revolution Kitchen. The interior is small, but cozy with exposed brick walls. It was a humid night and the air conditioning should have been turned on.Our waiter was professional,friendly and quite helpful with the menu and the wine selection. The nachos were very inventive and delicious. We each enjoyed our meals,good size servings and loaded with vegetables. The highlight of the evening were our desserts. I had the cake with maple,pecan icing and my husband had the coconut cream pie. We both were in heaven. Major kudos to the restaurant's baker. We will return to this restaurant.

2 Thank VTDEIT
Victoria, Canada
“Delicious food but.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Delicious and inventive vegetarian food but it all took so long to get served. An hour after sitting down we had had our starter and had been twiddling our thumbs for half another hour waiting for the entrees. I really wanted a dessert but couldn't sit through the pain of another half an hour wait, followed by waiting ages for the bill etc. The restaurant wasn't full and there were plenty of staff, all of whom served us at different times. There is something seriously wrong with their method of serving customers, it all just seemed so random and confused. The couple sitting next to us waited half an hour just to get their drink order.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank blindlemonpie
Burlington, Vermont
“Kind of blah... a little expensive for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I doubt that I will return to this restaurant. While the curry dish was really quite good, it was no more wonderful than that of the Vietnamese restaurant I love in the area and it was more expensive. I felt the manager or owner was ridiculously obvious in her sales pitch for certain items. The wanton nachos are a favorite of guests? Well I can believe the dish has them asking for more given how few fried wanton wrappers there were on the plate. Given how cheap wonton wrappers are, I think that the chef could have laid a few more down, instead of setting up the pretense of a fancy appetizer from a high price restaurant. The gazpacho was fine but also nothing special.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank verycriticaltraveler
Connecticut
“Yummy food & terrific wait staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We loved everything about this place -- the casual yet sophisticated atmosphere, the imaginative and yummy food, and the super-friendly staff. Everyone was warm and welcoming, and each bite of our dinner, from appetizers through dessert, was delectable. I can't say enough about this restaurant, and as our son is about to start his freshman year at the university nearby, we will definitely return.