Ethan Allen Motel
  • Restaurant
US$199
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$232
US$102
US$148
Homewood
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
US$121
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2012

All the major hotels were booked or overpriced so we decided to give this place a go. It was clean and the staff was friendly. It is close to the airport. I would recommend it to all. It is dated in design but was clean with good beds.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank slickric7714
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I was very pleased with most things about this place. The people who run it are very nice. It is within walking distance of where the Greyhound busses stop (which is at the Burlington Airport). I really like the area that it is in. And from this place, there is a good direct bus service to downtown Burlington.

The only disappointment that I had was with the shower. When I took a shower, the hot water disappeared after about 5 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jd307
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It has been a very hot month. I am acquainted with older motels, so I keep an open mind. But, I did not realize that the sun burning into our room in the afternoon would make the ancient AC take till 4:00 a.m. to finally cool our room. Tell the cleaning staff to not leave curtains open during the day. The bathroom also needs some work.

Room Tip: The only good thing about the room was the pool that went with the motel. There was no coffee maker, microwave or refrigerator. The A/C was as old as dirt! I also found the price quite high even for Burlington.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Not my first choice or the fanciest motel I've ever stayed at. I came here because every other place in town was full. Room #34. Two double beds and a small bathroom. TV and Wi-Fi. Quiet and clean. Paid $75.00 plus tax. I'd stay here again under the same circumstances.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed one night while moving daughter to UVM. Located on the east side of Burlington close to airport; 10 minute ride to downtown. David and staff very friendly and helpful. The motel room was clean and quiet; no smoke issues. Room is sparse, but had comfortable Queen bed, frig, cable TV, phone, AC. Best feature was the 40' outdoor pool (5' max. depth). No meals provided; coffee is in the office. Save your bucks by staying here and eat downtown.

Room Tip: East side rooms available on two stories. West and south side are one level; park right in front of your door.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family