“Best friendly place”
Review of Maurice's Motel

Maurice's Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canaan
Maurice's Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Canaan
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best friendly place”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Everytime I visit my familly, this is where I go.... They take care of me like familly, and make me feel like home! The food at the restaurant is awesome, service could be a little faster, but enjoyable!!! The rooms at the hotel are cleans and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank CatandIan69

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Western Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I'm not sure what Matts talking about except maybe the hired help is "Out to Lunch" I'm a glass half full guy so #1 there is a liquor store on premise! #2 You can ride your snowmobile right to your rooms doorstep! #3 Your within walking distance to 5-6 restaurants,4-5 bars, a bowling alley and walking distance to the SPA and Outback pub!

My room was clean, and the mattress was so firm and comfortable #4 I saved $55 on a chiropractor appt!
#5 the parking lot is large enough to park a few Crew Cab pickups and 4 place trailers, AND its Well lit.

If your a glass half empty person: The TV was fuzzy but they get the Syfy channel so its all good. You have to jiggle the toilet handle cause the zip tie wasn't trimmed when installed and gets hung up.

I made a reservation 2 weeks ahead,they couldn't find it when I called to say we were running late,fortunately they had a free room since I was half way there.
The cleaning lady woke us up at 9;30am yanking on the door after we had been up all night partying, then the door handle fell when I was leaving
The restaurant directly across the street is awful, go right or left you wont be disappointed.

What do you want for $70 plus $6 tax?!

Room Tip: Don't be a hater,life's to short!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Lewis S
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We arrived at this tiny place got our room the toilet wouldn't flush asked to switch rooms the owner came to our room knocked and walked in took top of toilet off sat it on our towels that were clean put a ziptie in the tank and said there its fixed your room is dirty so you can't switch so being were here for two nights I asked to switch for the following night got a big nope. In addition the room is extremely outdated with and old tv that the picture won't come in clear lesson learned don't ever stay here

• Stayed January 2012
6 Thank mattsweet

Travellers are raving about these Canaan hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canaan
Colebrook Country Club & Motel
#4 of 8 in Colebrook
Bear Rock Suites
Bear Rock Suites
#1 of 8 in Colebrook

Been to Maurice's Motel? Share your experiences!