“Cocktails only”

Cuisines: American
Albany, New York
“Cocktails only”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My experience last summer was much better than this year. We had a party of six. The waitress was very nice (young). 3 people in the party ordered crab legs with their steak. All 3 orders were inedible. The fish was bad! Also they found that the butter was sour. The steak was found not to have much flavor. I ordered a pork dish that had a twice baked potatoe ( I think thats what it's called) It was cold and had no flavor. I think it seemed like it was old. The pork was okay. Another party ordered a chicken dish. She felt that the chicken was undercooked. She didn't eat much. My mother in law's dish was very good. It was another chicken dish I think. We expressed our concerns to the waitress. The crab legs were taken off the bill. The main problem I think was not having Brad (the owner) or someone designated from management to handle the situation. The waitress ended up getting defensive which sent a terrible message to us as the patrons. The "kids" that work there are not equipped to handle a situation like that. I wouldn't recommend eatting there. It's ashame because it's a beauitful spot on the water. A few other customers heard what was going on and they agreed that the food has gone downhill.

• Visited August 2013