My wife and I stayed here in August 2014. We booked 2 nights (2 queen beds) through an online special. The room was very specious, with a TV and fridge. I was a little upset that we did not have a microwave, since we can never finish a meal! Very comfortable beds and no noise complaints.
Check in/out was a breeze and the front desk staff helped in any way needed. The resteraunt (attached to Castle Hill) was on the expensive side (unless a special was running). Free Wi-Fi
The Pointe Hotel was located 4 minutes from downtown Ludlow, VT. PLENTY of places to eat! Everything shuts down at 9/10 pm, so don't expect to be out late.
Overall happy with this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Cavendish, Vermont