The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa in like the poor step-sister to the Castle in this Okemo Valley resort. However, The Pointe is all about value. I took advantage of a leaf-peepin' deal that they had: $85 weeknight and you get back $75 in vouchers. It didn't pay to stay home. The room was gigantic but faced the parking lot and since you are directly on busy Route 103, there is a lot of noise to deal with. I suggest asking for a 2nd floor room at back of hotel and then you should be fine. Overall, I would stay here again and would definitely enjoy another spa treatment but unless you are a skier there is absolutely nothing to do in Ludlow, Vt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Cavendish, Vermont