“Birthday Dinner Beyond My Imagination” 5 of 5 bubbles

Castle Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Cavendish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Haverhill, MA
“Birthday Dinner Beyond My Imagination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food and the service was outstanding. My husband and I both loved our food. It is a 3 course meal. I had the shrimp cocktail to start, the lobster and crab bisque (delish!!), and the maple glazed salmon for an entree. My husband had chicken tenders wrapped in prosciutto, tomato soup, and the lamb. He is picky and he raved about his lamb. Service was fantastic all while the piano player played in the room beyond us singing old songs. The atmosphere is old and you truly feel like you are in a castle. Worth going to and I really want to go back the next time we are visiting.

Visited October 2013

Granby, Canada
“Very good but expensive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

The place is amazing. Looks like a real Castle with many rooms and dark wood walls everywhere. We both took the 3 serving menu. Big portions (main Entree). One of our appetizer (bruschetta) was overcooked adn the lobstercrab chowder was too salty. Service was excellent so all-and-all a very nice place, service and portions are excellent but we were expecting a bit more for what we paid as all items on the menu are not cheap.

Visited September 2013
Smithtown, NY
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Both the food and service were excellent. We went of the off season, so hopefully the same is held during the busy season.

Visited September 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is the second time we have had dinner at the Castle and it is just ok. I started with a chicken appetizer, unfortunately the chicken was really dry, then I had the onion soup which was really good, my entree was a rack of lamb that was so over spiced with thyme that I had a hard time eating it. I asked my husband about his meal for this review but he couldn't evern remember what he had so I guess I would say that the meal was not memorable. I think for the cost I would pass on this restaurant in the future.

Visited August 2013
Rockville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dining, Monday 7/29/13”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

The food was excellent. We ate in the castle dining room on Mon. We loved it. Staying at the Pointe 6 days and eating both breakfast and dinner at the Pointe, which was brought from the Castle Kitchen, all of our food was so good. We even had box lunches from the Castle. Everyone loved lunch. The Best.

Visited July 2013