Okay. Great experience with a few caveats. Condo was super. Had the one bedroom which was very spacious. Loved the gas fireplace. Everyone, well almost, was very friendly! A few minor issues: 1) Book by phone instead of the website if you want to ski. Wanted to book the ski package but couldn't figure out how to do so via the web. Had to do so at the front desk. The subsequent "upgrade" was shockingly significant. 2) When we pulled out the sofa beds there were crumbs in them. 3)The lady at the front desk at the spa was not very friendly and seemed a bit snobbish. 4) The drain in one of the bathroom sinks was broken. However, a call to the front desk quickly fixed the problem. One more thing. A big shout out to the young lady at the Castle mansion. Very friendly and gave us a wonderful tour. I suppose perfection is a slippery thing but at these prices it would have been appreciated/expected. We'd definitely go back but wish they'd tighten a few things up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Cavendish, Vermont