I traveled with my 13 yr old daughter who found this castle to be "so cool"...We loved the charm and the old furnishings--The pool was beautiful as well as the 5 foot deep hot tub which I think is very old and could be apart of the original setting. The grounds were very serene and well kept! We ate there also and she loved the food! We slept well and I really would love if they did a tour of the house or at least a history lesson. Maybe share in some old tales of the place. I did read about the home which explained some in our room guest book. I would love to go back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Cavendish, Vermont