“Great Country Inn and setting”

The Stone Hearth Inn
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Burlington, Vermont, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Country Inn and setting”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Ive had fun times and good laughs at the Stone Hearth Inn. Beautiful setting with gorgeous gardens and outside patio areas with a large outside fire pit to enjoy while relaxing with friends. Good value,fair portions and warm and cozy barn like setting in the bar area. Vermont at it's core. The Innkeepers are very friendly and accomodating as to your needs and make sure your being well cared for. Worth the drive to a picture perfect village Chester VT. enjoy your stay, as I always have.

• Visited July 2013

San Miguel de Allende
“Really great selection of delicious wings.”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I am so pleased to have found this tavern. I have been driving past it for years and never gave it a chance until yesterday. I'm back tonight ((Sunday at 5:30) and the people are just now wandering in for wing night. I had no problem getting a table. Plenty of attentive but busy staff.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hollyday21
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Delicious food, Laid back atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Recently visited Stone Hearth and had a fantastic time. The drinks were delicious and the salad was exactly what I was looking for. Don't leave without trying the cookie sundae!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jennifer H
New Canaan, Connecticut
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

If you are a local you are all set. If you are not then you may end up waiting to be seated. Kids have free reign in the one dining room. The food is fine. I didn't think it was over priced. I enjoyed my meal. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. We did wait 10-15 minutes to be seated as the owner was busy chatting with her friends. I would have had a drink at the bar if I had known it was going to take that long. It's not that she didn't know we were there. She was well aware of it. I just don't think she cared. However, I have to say that it was the only part of the experience that I felt was unnecessary.

• Visited February 2013
East Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday nite fiasco”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Disorganized, restaurant, long wait for tables, not enough servers, most people we saw and heard from were complaining of long waits for food. even after being seated.Food was far from being special. Unfortunately we visited on a sunday evening which is "wings nite" kids running everywhere, parents not watching them and not a pleasant experience. I refusedto ever return.

Visited December 2012