We visited Chester to attend an art show and stayed in the Princess Alice room. It was a lovey, spacious room with a huge bathroom that included a whirlpool tub. The innkeepers are very friendly and encouraged us to enjoy the snacks (cookies, whoopie pie cake) provided. They also provided complimentary beverages which are always welcome since it's not a hotel with a vending machine. The breakfast was wonderful and included a couple courses. Please do ensure you attend high tea if offered since it's not an additional fee if you are staying at the inn. The tea was great and snacks provided even better. Overall, this was in our top 5 B&B experiences of all time and we would stay here if heading back to Vermont.
The only con, if you could call it that, was that parking is on street and I can see that it could get busy during busy times of year since there are other businesses next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont