We have just had the most beatiful wedding, a candlelight ceremony in the front parlor & reception fit for royalty in the dining room, at Inn Victoria-far beyond anything we could have hoped for or dreamed of- We fell in love at 1st sight w/ the Inn and the Inn Family-Dan, Penny,Jess,Rachael,Gail, Kim & Ashley.The love,joy, prayer & loving attention to every detail was a blessing that has truly left us in awe of the memories the Inn Victoria family has helped to create-We will cherish every moment for the rest of our lives-& if we forget any single moment we have Dan's 200 plus photos-everything from the altar we created to the bride's shoes! This was the blessing & memory of a lifetime-after an exhaustive & thorough search the lenght & bredth of NE, Inn by Inn, we are convinced that Inn Victoria is the only place on earth that our beautiful wedding could have taken place. We are forever & eternally grateful Love Judi & Neal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont