Inn Victoria is a wonderful Victorian B & B in the lovely town of Chester, VT. My husband and I have stayed at several B & Bs and Inn Victoria is perfection! Not only are the rooms gorgeous, we stayed for six nights in Prince Leopold, but the breakfasts are suburb and all three innkeepers are just amazing people! I felt like we had known them forever. I would love to have Dan and Penny as a neighbor and I told Jessica she was like one of my daughters! We got to see all of the rooms and every one is just beautiful. The bed was extremely comfy. One afternoon I wanted to just lie down for an hour or so and it turned into several. The bed is that comfortable! I had read beforehand about the sheets being top quality. They are. We came home with two queen size sets! The breakfasts were superb, prepared with fresh ingredients, and beautifully presented on china each morning. We love tea and the selection was incredible. We were fortunate to be able to experience Inn Victoria's High Tea. The tea sandwiches and pastries were phenomenal. If you are a guest of the Inn there is no charge for High Tea and should not be missed. If your travels take you through Chester you can still experience High Tea by making reservations ahead of time. My husband and I found many things to do in the Okemo Valley area during our stay and many wonderful restaurants. Leslie's The Tavern at Rockingham was our favorite. It is fine dining so is a bit pricey but worth every penny. If you need ANYTHING Dan, Penny, or Jessica will go out of their way to help you out. Just ask. My husband and I both agreed that this was one of our most relaxing vacations we have ever had. Gorgeous Inn, cozy bed, superb food, amazing innkeepers, beautiful scenery. Life doesn't get much better than this. We cannot wait to return and see "family" again. Love you guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont