We stayed at Inn Victoria for two nights in August as participants of the 100 on 100 relay race. Penny and Dan were incredibly hospitable and professional, effortlessly accomodating our every need. We were delighted with our room, the Princess Victoria, which was a charming, spacious, and beautifully quaint suite with a large, light filled bathroom that was awesomely modern. We don't have a lot of experience with B&B's...we generally stay at top flight hotels in major cities. We have very high standards and Inn Victoria exceeded every one of them! Penny and Dan think of every detail for a guest's comfort and convenience. And the food was to die for! We have been converted and will be back many times again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont