My wife & I spent three nights here recently and really enjoyed our stay. Clean, comfortable bedroom plus a bathroom with everything you could possibly want. Lovely lounge & dining room where the breakfasts were terrific and full of Jessica's flair and imagination - the recipe for the baked apple is a real winner back home in England!. Lots of advice on places to visit & things to see. A great pleasure in recommending this Inn.
Richard & Sue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont