Inn Victoria
Motel in the Meadow(Chester)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
Grafton Inn(Grafton)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$185
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Holiday Inn Express Springfield(Springfield)
US$153
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$135
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Castle Hill Resort And Spa(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
US$253
Timber Inn Motel(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$127
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Magic View Motel(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
US$86
Free cancellation until 26/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$187
US$182
Orbitz.com
All reviewshigh teaalbert roomwalking tourprincess alicebed and breakfastfree rangeother guestsnew englandhot tubcookiesfeel right at homevictorian stylefront porchliving roomgracious hostsperfect weekendeach morning
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My boyfriend and I discovered this gem last winter and since then we have been guests at Inn Victoria 4 times. It has never been a disappointment. We have always been been skiers of Stratton mountain-plus shoppers in Manchester's outlets! But, when we are not staying at a friends house near Stratton then the surrounding accommodations are very expensive and disappointing (they don't have the "comfy and cozy" feel). I am very particular with two things...cleanliness and coziness! We were disappointed we couldn't find either around Stratton. So, we broadened our horizons and couldn't be happier that we did! The Inn Victoria is a 25 min drive away from Stratton but 10 mins from Okemo. Now, we get the comfort AND the freedom to chose whichever mountain we want. The Inn Keepers have treated us with nothing but the best service and they do the same for everyone who walks through their door. I HIGHLY recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Hey...Jessica! Thank you so very much. We love you two!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Inn Victoria was the only inn on our walking tour in a town. It was an enjoyable variation on the inn-in-the-fields theme. Inn Victoria is definitely your choice for a polished inn ambience especially if you are heavily into their 73 varities of tea and 40 + tea pots. The staff are uniformly pleasant and the food excellent. A walk around town is an enjoyable diversion. Other inns on our tour included Old Town Farm Inn, Combes Family Inn and Apple Knoll Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred B

Thank you.....sooooo much! We truly enjoyed your stay as much as you did. We are thrilled you enjoyed the Inn to Inn Walking.....and we consider ourselves blessed to know that you especially loved Inn Victoria....thank you!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Just back from a 2 night, 3 day--1st time stay--at Inn Victoria. The owners weren't there as this is the case often during the week according to Jessica....the most woderful, hardest working manager I have ever met. Not an issue that she couldn't handle with grace, charm, and over the top energy. We didn't have any issues by the way!! Just loved everything. High Tea Sunday, Breakfast Monday & Tuesday....We arrived as guests and left as family. Want a place where you can go unwind and relax.....GO HERE. Want a place where the oven always seems to turn out incredible baked goods......GO HERE. Want to add to your "family" GO HERE. Beautiful Inn, comfortable bed, awesome service, one of the MOST RELAXING couple of days off I've ever had the chance to experience. Unwind, de-stress, relax and enjoy. Breath the fresh VT air......Chester charm. Inn Victoria we will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bear-in-Vermont

How do we say thank you?!!!!.....simply amazing!....thank you :)

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I wish I could give more than five stars! My wife and I took our second trip to Inn Victoria last weekend and we had a blast. We stayed in the Princess Helena room again and love the room. On our first trip (April 2012) Penny and Dan were away and we had the pleasure of staying with Jess. We were hoping she would be there since she made our first stay truly memorable. When we arrived this time we were disappointed to find out she was not there but the disappointment was short lived once we met Penny and Dan. The room is amazing. My wife is seven months pregnant and was in heaven between the bathtub by the gas stove and definitely the coziest bed we have ever been in. We instantly felt right at home in the living room and watched a movie (Alien!) on the big screen while we unwound from the drive. On Saturday we had a delicious breakfast and chatted with some other guests. Dan then gave my wife a map and highlighted several routes where we could drive and see some covered bridges and other attractions. We missed high tea and upon returning found that Penny had saved my wife her own private stash of treats and tea and brought it to our room for her. Every request we had was taken care of with a smile. Dan and Penny (and family) could not have done any more to make us feel at home and like we were one of the family. They also gave great recommendations and advice on what to do, where to eat, etc. I could not recommend staying with them highly enough. We had such a relaxing trip which is just what we needed one last time before our twins arrive! We were truly sad to leave this wonderful place and we look forward to returning to visit them, hopefully sooner than later! In short, we love Inn Victoria and so will you!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

OMG…..thank YOU!……..and thank you for your recognition of Jessica. She is amazing and we are so fortunate that she is a part of the team. As "Innkeeper"….she is the team leader! Oh..and on vacation at the time of this writing; a well deserved one!
God Bless

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I attended the Springfield Telescope Makers Conference and stayed at the Victoria Inn. The experience of this inn was nothing short of amazing. Jessica, the inn manager was such a delight and her enthusiasm was infectious, so full of life. The owners Dan and Penny were also delightful and treated me like family. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in any place I have stayed and was more than I could eat. The service, overall, I would rate very highly. When I next attend Stellafane, I will stay in this in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much….we miss you already! We are thrilled Inn Victoria was your first B&B experience!….I think we had as much fun as you all did. Keep smiling and God Bless!