We just spent three nights at this wonderful B&B while in VT for a ski/family reunion. We knew we were onto something special when someone took our luggage up to our room, while we removed our wintry boots to preserve the cleanliness of the carpets. From this point, it was all up hill: Kim was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating. Jessica's energy will put any alarm clock or brand of coffee to shame as a wake up tool to start your morning--smiles, laughter, energy, curiosity and just plain fun to chat with. Although living a very busy lifestyle, Penny & Dan immediately make you feel at home and ready to do just about anything to make your stay the best ever. The room & bed were comfortable and accommodating; breakfasts were filling and plentiful, leaving no room for lunch, which worked perfectly for us, since we'd rather spend our time on the mountain than in a ski area cafeteria. We left with hugs and smiles from all; a nice gift to take from anywhere. We'll be back. If you haven't experienced it yet, I encourage you to do so. -Peg & Rico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont