We're not surprised that this B&B is rated #1 in the area. We had a great stay there as part of the Inn to Inn hike in Vermont. We received excellent and personalized treatment. The room was very clean and well appointed. There were more than ample linens (including slippers and bathrobes!). The staff went well out of their way to make our visit and hike a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont