I just got back from a three day weekend at the Inn Victoria. Our usual B&B was booked, so we decided to try the Inn Victoria and what a wonderful surprise we had. The house is magnificent, loaded with beautiful antiques, yet has all of the modern amenities that you could possibly need. The owners (Jon & Julie) went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. They even called in a few favors to get us a dinner reservation to a popular restaurant that my girlfriend wanted to go to on a very crowded Saturday night. The breakfast was also first class. There was so much to eat that we just skipped lunch, giving us more skiing time. The rooms are beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Okemo is an easy, picturesque 15 minute drive away. We usually make two or three ski trips to Vermont in the winter and the Inn Victoria will be our new "Home in Vermont" - David & Lynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont