My girlfriend and I stayed in the Prince Albert room for three fun filled nights! We were skiing at Okemo during the day and spent our evenings 'relaxing' in this awesome Inn. The hosts will definately win you over with their delicious breakfast and great hospitality. Our room was wonderful. There was a comfortable, yet squeaky bed. The jaccuzzi tub is awesome! We would definately recommend this Inn to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont