Beginning with our spacious room complete with jacuzzi and patio our stay was so relaxing. The breakfasts were gourmet but not over the top. Hosts, Julie and Jon, were welcoming, warm and informative but not "in your face". I would certainly reccommend The Inn Victoria to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont