We had a FAB time. We chose the Halloween package and we had a WICKED time. The Princess Victoria Room (more like a suite really) was the largest space at the Inn and it was very comfortable. The decor is very nice and the gourmet breakfast was delicious. We also had a Halloween themed dinner which was delicious as well. Overall it is a good value and the hosts are the best!!! We will definitely come back & stay at the Inn Victoria again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont