My husband and I enjoyed a splendid stay over the New Year at the Fox Creek Inn. The inn's new owner was warm and welcoming and made us feel right at home. We had a large and lovely room complete with its own gas log fireplace. Like all of the guest rooms here, our room was charming and beautifully decorated. The public rooms also were attractive and inviting.
The Fox Creek Inn is in a quiet location yet is not far from downhill and cross country skiing and antique stores and other attractions. We're already planning a return trip to this special spot during the fall leaf season. If you're looking for accommodations that capture what Vermont is all about, The Fox Creek Inn will not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 7 acres in a private little valley, Fox Creek Inn is exactly what a country inn should be comfortable and sophisticated but never stuffy. Our dining room is complimented by an excellent wine cellar and a full bar, we are less that 15 minutes from all winter and summer outdoor activties so whatever your preference for relaxing indoors or out, Fox Creek can be the ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fox Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Creek Hotel Chittenden
- Fox Creek Inn Vermont/Chittenden