I had the distinct pleasure of staying at the Fox Creek Inn for a week in February!
The atmosphere there is one of warmth and comfort and the Inkeeper, Susan, was quite welcoming. Being there provided all the advantages of feeling at home - with someone else doing all the work! Nestled into the foot of a hill, the Inn is surrounded by woodlands with a stream running through the property. It is within easy reach of Rutland, Brandon, Woodstock, Killington, and Queechee for day trips. It was equally appealing to sit by the fire in the "snow globe" room and watch the snow falling all around you, to sit in your room to read, or to gather in the living room with Susan and friends for conversation. Susan keeps coffee, tea, and hot chocolate at the ready all day and evening. She also provides a great assortment of maps and information on the surrounding area. I highly recommend this Inn whether you are travelling solo, as a couple, or with friends or family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 7 acres in a private little valley, Fox Creek Inn is exactly what a country inn should be comfortable and sophisticated but never stuffy. Our dining room is complimented by an excellent wine cellar and a full bar, we are less that 15 minutes from all winter and summer outdoor activties so whatever your preference for relaxing indoors or out, Fox Creek can be the ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fox Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Creek Hotel Chittenden
- Fox Creek Inn Vermont/Chittenden