“Cynthia J. Wonderful experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fox Creek Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chittenden
Fox Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Chittenden B&B and Inns
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Cynthia J. Wonderful experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Ron and I had a memorable three night stay at Fox Creek Inn in September and wish we could have stayed longer. Susan and her helper Joanne spoiled us completely during our stay by providing us exceptional hospitality, great food and conversation. Last week I made Susan's recipe for Veggie Frittata to take to a Meals Ministry family, but made sure I made enough for myself, too. We stayed in a suite right off the dining room on the first floor and loved it. I would recommend any of the rooms at the inn though. This is just such a wonderful place to stay. I'm looking forward to staying there again -- just longer next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We loved Susan, the innkeeper, who is so helpful, generous, and a great cook. We loved the place, so quiet, set off from the not-very-busy road, behind the creek. We had a wonderful time here and would encourage anyone to go, especially for the fall foliage and at wintertime.

Room Tip: Room #3 was nice!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
foxcreekinn, Owner at Fox Creek Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
I really DID want to go home with you! Be sure that the next time I visit Dallas, i will call to say "Hello".
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife and I traveled to Vermont for the fall season and this was our first time in the state. We stayed 2 nights at the Fox Creek Inn and I would whole heartedly recommend staying here. The grounds were well kept and the inn itself was beautiful and clean. While my wife and I rarely make return trips to most places, the hospitality of the innkeeper, Susan, has made Vermont and the Fox Creek Inn a definite possibility for future trips. I really cannot say enough good things about Susan and we truly wish her the best of luck with this endeavor.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
foxcreekinn, Owner at Fox Creek Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
WOW! You were great guests to have and I wish I could go to a review site to tell everyone about how nice you were. I truly hope you DO plan a trip back to Fox Creek Inn.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fox Creek Inn for two nights as part of a five night hiking and sightseeing trip though Vermont. While the room and the public spaces were quite lovely and luxurious, what made our trip stand out was the caring and impeccable service of the innkeeper, Susan Smart. My wife is allergic to garlic. Susan not only made delicious recipes that were garlic-free, including the pre-dinner hors d'oeuvres, she emailed the recipes to me at the conclusion of our trip so we could enjoy them at home too.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have whirlpools!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeff H
foxcreekinn, Owner at Fox Creek Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Who knew garlic was hidden in so many places!!!! I truly enjoyed having you as guests and for helping me learn about hidden garlic in the food preparation. I hope you enjoy the recipes I sent you and I look forward to having you return to Fox Creek Inn.
Dalton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Fox Creek Inn was relaxing, homey, and peaceful. The breakfast was yummy! Our host was friendly and welcoming. The location is lovely; my husband and I saw a moose on our morning walk! There is lots to do nearby - boating, fishing, hiking. Next time we come back we'll be bringing our cross country skis with us!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jenney2013
foxcreekinn, Owner at Fox Creek Inn, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
You were fun guests and I'm a bit jealous about the moose sighting. The guests who have come since are all out trying to find it again!! I'll look forward to hosting you in the winter when you come back to ski.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We just left the beautiful Fox Creek Inn after a weekend with our friends. It is the most beautiful and warm place I have ever stayed! Susan was more than welcoming and the food was wonderful! She had so many great recommendations for things to do during the day in town! We will definitely be returning! The absolute perfect Labor Day weekend with friends!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Rstop
Griffin, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Susan was so welcoming and anticipated our needs. We had a delicious dinner and
breakfast at the Inn, as well as a great trail lunch. Our room was beautiful, with everything we needed, just like a fine hotel. We loved being outside on the porch, hearing the brook and seeing the lovely woodland area. We will definitely recommend this Inn to friends, and hope to
return for a longer stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank 515PCR12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chittenden
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites Rutland - Killington
Mendon Mountainview Lodge
Hampton Inn Rutland/Killington
Comfort Inn Trolley Square
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort
Red Clover Inn & Restaurant

Been to Fox Creek Inn? Share your experiences!