We visited the Fox Creek Inn in early October. It's a quaint and picturesque spot set back in a scenic wooded area. It was the perfect place to be during the peak fall color season. Our room was quiet and cozy. Susan greeted us each morning with a tasty breakfast. Susan was a great hostess. She was always available and a joy to talk to. She recommended some beautiful scenic spots and restaurants near by. The town of Woodstock is a worthwhile side trip.
Some friends recommended the Fox Creek Inn when they learned we were travelling to Vermont. We are glad they did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 7 acres in a private little valley, Fox Creek Inn is exactly what a country inn should be comfortable and sophisticated but never stuffy. Our dining room is complimented by an excellent wine cellar and a full bar, we are less that 15 minutes from all winter and summer outdoor activties so whatever your preference for relaxing indoors or out, Fox Creek can be the ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fox Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Creek Hotel Chittenden
- Fox Creek Inn Vermont/Chittenden