“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We have stayed at this Quality Inn a number of times over the past four years. We have always been pleased with the hospitality of the staff, the cleanliness of the facility and the comfort of the rooms. The continental breakfast is satisfying and the offerings are consistently well stocked. Our recent stay was a pleasant experience. This hotel is a good value and we will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to read your comments and to learn of your positive experience each time you visit our location. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. I will be sure to pass along the wonderful review to the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for choosing The Quality Inn.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Morgan, Vermont
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Overall this hotel is fine. clean, good beds, quiet, decent breakfast. Only complain would be we would have preferred a lower temp for sleeping and were unable to make that happen with the heat/ac unit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. We do advise at any time during your stay, if you are not satisfied with our accommodations or service, to please let us know without delay. It is our goal to always provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations at a reasonable value. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks!
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was a last minute purchase via Hotwire as our train got in late and we had to lay over for a night until we could get our rental car the next morning. Check-in went smooth, the room was clean, comfty and we got a good night's sleep. Check out went smoothly, too. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you taking your time to share your feedback. We are always pleased to hear that our guest leave happy and satisfied with our service.. It is our goal to always provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations at a reasonable value. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day!
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel is less than average when it comes to service and the physical quality of the hotel (I quickly dubbed it the "Low Quality Inn.").

At check-in I was told my room would be ready in an hour. After an hour I was told 30 minutes, and after that I was told 20 minutes. After finally receiving the room key card I found the maid still cleaning the room. And so I waited in the hallway with my luggage for another 10 minutes and all the while the maid knew I was waiting for that room, but when she finished she just started cleaning another room without telling me that my room was indeed done.

Days later I noticed a charge on my credit card for $1.58 from this hotel. I called to ask why and I was told it was the "safe charge." The receptionist said they charge guests for using the in-room safe, and if I didn't tell the front desk when checking out that I didn't use it, they charge people. I was able to get the charge reversed, but that's just nuts.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. We are very sorry to read that you experienced inconveniences because we did not meet your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you again for posting a review.

Travellers are raving about these Colchester hotels

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The guest's computer is very old. They have a xp with IE6. I could not print my ticket online.

You should account between $15 and $20 for each transfer to the airport/hotel. I don't think that the park sleep fly been a good deal, if you want park for only one week. The next time I'll sleep there and park at airport.

I did my reservation more than 1 week before my stay at choicehotels.com and I found an excellent price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
We appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback. We are always pleased to hear that our guest leave happy and satisfied with our service.. It is our goal to always provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations at a reasonable value. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thanks!
SOUTH BURLINGTON
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Due to a last minute family situation I found myself in need of a local motel for a one night stay. Purely on location I found myself as a walk up to this property with no advanced reservation. When I approached the desk a friendly Asian woman completed the transaction in a friendly and professional manner. She gave me the rack rate and I then asked her if my AAA would help. It did. Saving me $18.00 off of the already low rate. The room she gave me was a first floor king. As I hadn't slept on a large bed in quite a while this was a real treat. Besides being a large and comfy bed the room was equipped with a large flat screen TV which was great. Additional amenities included a small fridge, micro wave and wireless internet. I availed myself to all of them and they worked flawlessly. After a good night's sleep I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast bar. In my case I went for the freshly made waffle, scrambled eggs and sausage for a real lumberjack style breakfast. Add a couple of cups of freshly brewed java and I was completely satisfied and ready for day ahead. The only negative was a noisy room on the second floor but other than this everything here was fine.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
What a wonderful, detailed review - thank you! We are so pleased to hear you had a great stay and appreciate the great feedback about our property. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the staff. We would like apologize if another room was causing you a disturbance, we do encourage our guest to let us know of any issues so that we can take care of the problem in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We enjoyed staying at the Quality Inn. It was clean and accomodating. The continental breakfast was fine. Our biggest drawback was the park and fly claim. The price was decent, but the taxi service that we called for the night before was 25 minutes late getting there. Thank goodness we planned on extra travel time(by transport to airport), but we were very upset that we had to wait 25 minutes for the taxi to arrive. It brought down our rating on staying there to park and fly.

Room Tip: Make other arrangements to get to airport.