“Burlington VT Motel”

Days Inn Colchester Burlington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Clean, quiet motel which is adjacent to Saint Michael's College, and only minutes from downtown Burlington, VT. Price is less than other motel chains... in fact, I suggested that they increase overnight stay cost by $10.

1  Thank Ken W
daysinncolchestervt, General Manager at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

I appreciate your review as it truly lets others know what to expect when they stay at the Days Inn - Colchester and that is - clean, comfortable rooms with excellent customer service at an outstanding value! I wish you safe and pleasant travels until you are able to stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Colchester Burlington

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I have stayed here several times in the past few years, not a real fancy hotel but just what I want for a business stay. The staff is very pleasant and helpful, rooms are clean, and a better breakfast than some more expensive hotels. On my last visit I lost my wallet and the staff seemed genuinely concerned to help me find it, I did. Would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

I am very glad to hear that you sincerely enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn - Colchester and that you found your missing wallet with the help of my Award Winning staff! Servie and Quality - it's what we're known for. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I frequently stay at this location for business and keep coming back, not perfect for everybody, but is perfect for me and my colleague who stay almost weekly. The staff go above and beyond every time, and know us by name.

I was staying during the time of the previous posted incident and at no time was there ever indication there was a problem I commend them for wanting their property to be safe, clean and drug free. I would be more concerned if they knew about the activity and didn't do anything about it.

I will continue my stay at the Days Inn of Colchester on my regular weekly basis until my job is complete, and will return for pleasure as well.

Room Tip: I personally always get the Suite/loft room much more spacious, and private.
1  Thank driscollfamily
daysinncolchestervt, General Manager at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2012

I sincerely appreciate your timely feedback regarding your recent stay at the Days Inn - Colchester. As a recogninzed 17 consecutive years Award Winning Days Inn - my staff and I strive to not only provide clean, comfortable rooms with excellent customer service but also a SAFE environment. I commend you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor and truly look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

I stay here whenever I visit my daughter at school in Burlington. The staff is extra friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the continental breakfast is a great way to start the day.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
daysinncolchestervt, General Manager at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

With the Days Inn - Colchester located adjacent to St. Michael's College and only 2 miles to UVM, and Champlain we enjoy providing a comfortable guest room for our visiting college parents. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We were in the area for medical appts and chose this hotel because we had stayed here before. The staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful. During our 4 day stay we have very few complaints and those were addressed promptly.
There were a few negitives, The noise from the Jets was very noisy but was brief and during decent hours. Also noise from the neighbors was excessive but taken care of.
My husbands main issue was the channel selection on the TV and the tissue quality.
Over all it is an excellent hotel and we had an awesome stay. We will definantly be back.
One suggestion to management... Tint on the windows between the lobby and the Pool.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side face parking lot but do have nice views and are more quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn - Colchester. As a 17 year Award Winning Days Inn, we strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and outstanding guest service. We certainly look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Clean beds and bathroom, better than average service, a small warm pool, a basic continental breakfast. This place is run down, it's true, but if all you need is what I have listed, then it's definitely worth considering. We were there as a family for one night, and we would go back if our budget dictated it. Sure, the stairs were creaky, the pool was dark and had exposed caulked seams, the pool towels were tiny, the walls were a little thin and there were scratches here and there in the room, but the low price evened those problems out. And to be honest, even the nicer hotels I have stayed at did not have this level of service. How many places have you stayed at where they call you about an hour after you check in to see if everything is ok?

Room Tip: There's a walk-in rate available, can help you save some extra money.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
daysinncolchestervt, General Manager at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

As an Award Winning Days Inn for 19 years now, we have become well known for our clean, comfortable rooms and outstanding front desk hosts. It makes me proud to say that my housekeepers, front desk hosts, maintenance engineers and managers have all been a apart of this Days Inn family for over 5 years and some up to 15 years. Certainly a familiar face along with consistent quality and service is top on most travelers lists. Over the past 5 months, we have been updating our hotel rooms and public areas in order to continue to be a top choice in the Burlington hotel market. I welcome you to return in the summer months to see our "final product" once our renovations are complete.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

This hotel served its purpose to accommodate us for a night prior to an early flight at Burlington airport. 10 min drive to the airport which is convenient.
We got the suite with the room on the mezzanine.
Rooms are outdated but quiet.
Shower pressure works well. Appreciated the warming lamps in the bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
daysinncolchestervt, General Manager at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. With the hotel only minutes to the Burlington International Airport, we frequently have guests who only stay the night before their early morning flight. I am glad you found your room clean and comfortable. I certainly look forward to your return visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bur...
#9 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Days Inn Colchester Burlington? Share your experiences!