“Amazing service - returned gold necklace left behind”

Days Inn Colchester Burlington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn Colchester early on this month and I left behind my most valuable item - a gold coin on a gold chain necklace that was left to me by my late grandfather. The necklace was priceless to me, but would have also been worth over $300. After some searching, the hotel staff called me to inform me that they had found my necklace and could ship it to my home. No hotel could have ever made me happier.

Also, I had a great stay for my one night in VT. I did a presentation at UVM and it was my birthday, so I decided to pay a little extra for a jacuzzi room. It was definitely worth it, and the balcony was also much appreciated. I wish I could have stayed for longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your story. I can't imagine how it must have felt to notice you had left behind such a priceless item. It makes me happy to hear that our staff was able to find the necklace your grandfather had given to you and that you have it back in your possession. What a great way to start your new year! Good for you for treating yourself to one of our jacuzzi suites for your birthday! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and hope that you will be able to stay a bit longer if you have a chance to visit the Burlington area again!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Colchester Burlington

Reviewed 28 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at the Days Inn in Colchester Vermot and were very happy with the hotel and the staff. The room was clean, beds comfortable and the noise level minimal. The continental b'fast was good. We stayed one night and then returned for an addidtion 3 more nights. The night clerk Will went out of his way to get our GPS working. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing the Days Inn of Colchester for your accommodation needs while in the Burlington area and for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts on your stay with us! We strive to provide each and every guest a clean, comfortable stay with customer service second to none and are happy that you had a great experience. Some of the best words we hear in the hospitality industry are " we will definitely stay with you again," so thank you for making our day! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon! Warmest regards.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Reviewed 24 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bur...
#8 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Days Inn Colchester Burlington? Share your experiences!