“Another nice stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I booked this hotel via Hotwire. And was I happy that it gave me this hotel. One of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. (hands down). The staff were extremely helpful & friendly. The heated indoor pool was not the biggest, but my kids pretty much had it too them selves. The breakfast was ok, there was raisin bread, white & whole wheat (they should have bagels as well). There is coffee in the front lobby 24/7 (always a good thing).

Overall I will stay here again, now that I am aware of this hotel. A great hotel. I can't believe it's only a 2 star.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit! We really appreciate your feedback and it was great to read compliments for a job well done! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Reviewed 15 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here with my daughter for her birthday, we had an excellent stay. Room was spotless. Right off the highway and easy to find, and lots of food options just up the road. The indoor swimming pool was warm and clean and not busy while we were there. Just wish the curtains were closed so that people in the lobby wouldn't be able to look in. The staff was very friendly and the front desk called our room to make sure we were satisfied with our stay and room. I don't really understand the complaints about the breakfast. There was juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit, 3 types of toast, two types of cereal, oatmeal, waffles and omelets (frozen). It's a bonus any time we stay somewhere with "free" breakfast, and they had lots of options both mornings we were there. What else are people looking for that wasn't offered??

Definitely will be staying here again while visiting the Burlington area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking time to share your positive experience with us! I am very happy that you had such an enjoyable stay for your daughter's birthday! We appreciate your feedback very much and hope that we will be seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I booked a hotel here for my trip to burlington, and it's a great place to stay. The hotel itself is a little run down, but the rooms are nice and clean, and the staff are very kind! The price is definitely right! I booked a double room for my dad and myself with two queen beds for around 75 a night (the cheapest in the area!). The pool is nice too and the breakfast is just an average hotel breakfast. The location is wonderful! The hotel is about an 8 min drive from downtown burlington and a 5 min drive from UVM. I would definitely recommend staying here!!!

Stayed: November 2013
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I am so glad you had such a good experience and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share it with us on tripadvisor.com. A great hotel at a great price is exactly what we strive for on a daily basis. We appreciate that our efforts provided you with a clean room, friendly staff, complimentary continental breakfast, indoor heated pool, in a great location, at a great price! Thank you for recommending us and we hope that you will be staying with us again very soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bur...
#9 of 12 in South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester

Been to Days Inn Colchester Burlington? Share your experiences!