“not the best experience :(”

Days Inn Colchester Burlington
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. After The first night I complained to the front desk about the smell of the room as it smelled like sweat and the mattress sunk in the middle. A week after I had to stay for another night. I requested a better room as I reminded them of my experience. This time there was no smell, however we had the same problem with the mattress. Over all; I could have stayed in a better hotel with the money I have payed.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HotelRepresentative1, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and I appreciate your feedback. All of our mattresses were recently upgraded and replaced, I will be sure to pass your experience along to our head housekeeper and general manager to be looked into further. It is important that all of our guests have a trouble-free, comfortable stay, I apologize that this wasn't your experience.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Colchester Burlington

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My family and I spent two days at the Day's Inn Colchester Vt. and we found it very nice, especially the heated indoor pool and the continental breakfast that was served, the rooms are very nice, we had a room with a large King-Sized bed which was more than enough room for my wife, and my twin toddler sons, and I to sleep on.

The Staff was very courteous and helpful and gave us some nice advice of places to visit in the region.

We will definitely go back there if the opportunity to vacation in that area of Vermont presents itself

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing us for your family's accommodation needs while in the Burlington area and for the great comments about your spacious room, our heated indoor pool, our complimentary continental breakfast and the service you received while staying with us. We have a knowledgeable and helpful staff and I am happy you enjoyed your encounters with them! We look forward to your return to beautiful Vermont!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HotelRepresentative1, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Reviewed 23 August 2014

This Days Inn is not new but is clean and has amenities such as free breakfast (waffle maker, cheese omelets, cereals, pastries and breads, yogurt, fruit), an indoor pool, and free wifi. The room was plain but comfortable and clean. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. This is a good affordable option if you have a college student in the area -- in fact, it is across the street from St. Michael's College and just a few minutes' drive into Burlington.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit with us! We truly appreciate your business and are grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts. As an economy property in the Burlington area, we strive to provide each and every guest a clean, comfortable stay at the best value in our area. We are happy to know that this was your experience!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The staff was more than helpful and knowledgeable. It made my stay ... Corrina @ guest services checked me in extremely helpful and attentive,went above and beyond ,room was amazing great price, will be back again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HotelRepresentative1, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! 5 stars! Our staff is the backbone to our hotel. Each and every team member works diligently to meet and exceed our valued guests expectations. How sweet of you to acknowledge the service you received. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Korina! I'm sure you will make her day!
Great reviews are always a pleasure to read, but they are even more so when the positive experience a guest had was related to their interaction with our team. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burli...
#7 of 12 in South Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bur...
#8 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Days Inn Colchester Burlington? Share your experiences!