“Better than usual service”

Residence Inn Burlington Colchester
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Better than usual service”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

There is not much to say about the facilities of this hotel-- it seems to be exactly the same as pretty much every other Residence Inn I've ever stayed in, though the landscaping here may be somewhat nicer. What I can definitely say is that the service here was above and beyond what I've experienced at other Residence Inn hotels. For example, the reception staff went out of their way to ask whether they could help me get any groceries for my one week stay, whether I would like a list of area restaurants, or if they should deliver a package of takeout menus to my room. When I was uncertain whether I would need to stay an additional day, the staff offered me late check out without me even asking so I would be able to leave my bags in the room while deciding whether to stay that night. If traveling in this area for business, this would be my first choice of hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Carmel, New York
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The service at this Residence Inn is as good as any Ritz Carlton I've stayed at - how crazy is that!? They simply cannot do enough to make their guests happy. This stay, we were upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom suite - how nice! Other family members were sharing a 2-bedroom suite and they were also very happy with the hotel. They also enjoyed the breakfast buffet! It's our "go to" hotel when we are in the Burlington area.

Room Tip: I've always asked for a quiet room and they have provided that to me - no complaints.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2014

we spend a week end in a 2 bedroom suite ( 2 adults & 2 children) and we loved it !
check in is easy , the suite was very clean, full kitchen ( very handy ), décor is updated, kids loved their room.
in the evening we went to the pool, spend a few hours, very relaxing.
staff is friendly and professional, we will be back, for sure !

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Lake Placid, New York
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This place never gets old! We needed a place in a pinch because an elderly family member needed emergency surgery. We needed a two room suite at a Fletcher-Allen Hospital rate. As usual, Residence Inn Colchester accommodated us, and very well. too. Our room was very roomy and comfortable. It had a handicap accessible bathroom, which was great for the relative having surgery.
With all the hubbub of an emergency, it was nice o have the social hour in the evening and the breakfast in the morning. All yummy, filling, and included!
We did get to use the hot tub and it was great.
The staff is always helpful, kind and attentive. The rates are affordable. The rooms are clean.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Walldorf, Germany
Reviewed 7 February 2014

To my surprise, my 4days stay at Residence Inn Colchester, was really enjoyable. The room was spacious with a nice touch of fire place right in side the room. The breakfast was simple but sufficient. They even offer evening snacks, though I never tried. Staff were friendly and gave good tips for dinning place.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Steve_c2509
montreal
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We checked into this hotel on Jan.1, 2014. As busy as they were, our room was confirmed ready within minutes.
Check-in...super fast
Room...amazing , clean , beautiful decor , and all the conveniences of home (including plates and cutlery). We had wondered if a king-size studio would be comfortable enough as compared to a king-size 1 bedroom suite. As far as we were concerned, it was very spacious.Warm in decor, and very practical overall layout of the room.
Breakfast...amazing
Pool....very nice.
Staff....freindly and helpful.

Will defintely be returning.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MontrealGoingtocuba
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Now this hotel is incredible. Located just off I89 north of Burlington and it has alot of character. The people that work there are top notch. They are friendly, happy and always available to help. The hotel condition is wonderful with the large rooms of course and they are well maintained. The pool was outstanding and they had a very nice fitness room. The breakfast was also very good. I will try to stay there again when we travel in that area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DamionM02
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,275 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown

Been to Residence Inn Burlington Colchester? Share your experiences!