Residence Inn Burlington Colchester
Hampton Inn Burlington(Colchester)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Restaurant
US$119
US$243
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
Doubletree.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom suitegas fireplacebasketball courtrooms are spacioushome away from homepool and hot tubpull out couchlaundry facilitiesexcellent stayeach morningwafflesking bedbooked this hotelwould stay here againthe general managerfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was the first time I've stayed here, and I would do so again in a heartbeat. The staff was very friendly and the room was beyond my expectation. When I arrived, I was informed of the free evening social, which was chicken wings that night. The room was large and spacious (I had a king suite with fireplace). All of the appliances in the room looked new and were stainless steel. The place had a very high quality feel to it. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. It was very windy during the night, and the screens on the windows banged around a bit, but that was my only (very minor) complaint.

In the morning, I ventured down to the free breakfast buffet. I'm a very picky eater, but was pleasantly surprised by the variety of fruits, hot items, muffins, bagels, etc. that I found. I found it very worthwhile to check it out, and I would suggest the same for future guests.

The location is perfect, close to the highway (Exit 16 I-89), but still far enough away and slightly secluded to avoid most noises.

Bottom line. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: My room, 202 was a corner room right next to the stairs - but I had minimal traffic during my stay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was our first stay at the Residence Inn, Colchester and it won't be our last. We have tried to stay on numerous occasions but it was always sold-out.....now we know why. The staff are friendly, the breakfast was beyond any we have had at other chain hotels and the room was clean and comfortable. The only difficulty we had was finding the hotel late at night. The property is off the main road and hidden by trees. A large sign on the main road would help. Otherwise this hotel deserves to be #1!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A recent trip brought us to the UVM area and we opted to stay at the Residence Inn due to the value, location (5 minutes to the college) and room type. We opted for a suite which included a gas fireplace. There was a separate bedroom with a very comfortable king size bed and the very clean room also had a full size modern kitchen. The free hot breakfast was a great addition to an already great stay. The staff was extremely friendly and unfortunately we didn't have time to use either the pool, hot tub or gym, though they looked clean. When we were checking out, we saw an outside gas fireplace with available seating that we also missed. The only suggestion would be firmer pillows and some of the furniture was showing the beginning signs of wear.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Every time my wife and I have visited our boys at St. Michael's College, we have stayed at a different hotel; until now.

Every employee was friendly, efficient, and professional. The rates were good, and the FREE, hot breakfast was GREAT! The room was clean and spacious. I can't find a negative thing to say.

This is where we will be staying from now on in the Burlington area. It is close to everything we need.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Your first impression of something can usually make or break an experience. My first impression of this Marriott was excellent. Dave at the front desk was pleasant, helpful and just overall set the standard for my stay. The room was spotless (as was the entire hotel), the bed comfortable and the hotel was very quiet which allowed for a great night sleep. I would highly recommend this residence inn and would not hesitate to return when I am back in the Burlington area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business