“Great clean motel and great price”

Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Fort Wayne
“Great clean motel and great price”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our stay started Toshi the night guy who was funny and efficient. The hotel smelled and looked clean and our room was exceptionally clean. The price was good and stuff to make the stay nice was all nearby.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My friends and I went for a weekend in Burlington. The hotel location is good but a bit far from downtown and bars but only a small taxi run to get there. The rooms are clean and the hotel seemed pretty new. Not a 4 stars but does the job for the price

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
essex
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I feel very unsafe! Drug addicts above me paced the 25ft square room banging on the floor above me for 6 hrs. I work hard to pay for them to stay here free? My smoke free floor smells like pot in the hall why? You owe me for this horrible experience I have not slept well and I do work for a living! !""

• Stayed March 2014
9 Thank sjropp001

Travellers are raving about these Colchester hotels

White River Junction, Vermont
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here 1 night while travelling. Staff very friendly, room was clean. No frills, but for under $60 I don't need frills. Though there was no hair dryer in the room, I called the front desk and they let me borrow one. I would stay again for just an overnight.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank medora58
canada
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel has a tidy modern look, but once you settle in the room the dirt becomes apparent. Dirty floors, bathroom sink dirty.

We went to bed pretty tired, when we got up the next morning saw that the sheets had several long black hairs (we are blonde).

Why would you ever pay money to stay here?

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rinosgirl
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had planned a three day trip in the Area and decided to stay at this Motel 6. We ended up checking out within 12 hours of checking in. The picture on the site was VERY misleading. I think this place is better suited for quick over night stays and nothing more. We arrived in the area so late we hand no option but to stay.

-The staff was for the most part friendly, not the most inviting people.

-The hotel/motel was in some serious need of cleaning. The over all feel of the room we received was dirty and gross. I am not too picking by nature and most things don't bother me, but the general state of the room we stayed in was simply disgusting. I wouldn't even put my bags on the floor. The sheets on the bed had long hair stuck to them (More than one, I had to pick them off). The floors along the walls were caked with dirt, debris and more hair. The kicker was the mysterious biological matter that was splattered on the outside of the bathroom door. The furnishings in the room were in some serious need of replacing from wear and tear. On a positive note the bed was very comfortable and the shower was very spacious (although our shower didn't drain well and you stood in 5 inches of water).

- As i said above this is a good place for a pit stop and nothing more. I strongly suggest staying somewhere else and only booking this as a last resort.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nsgasbarre
Campton, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Excellent location off 89 for coming or going from Boston to Montreal or vice versa. Great people, perfect if basic rooms, only $49 per night, a McDonalds and Burger King next door plus a fancier place about 100 yards away. I stay here on business trips to and from Laval/Montreal to save high Quebec prices and taxes on top. Had a car issue and they jumped right on it with enthusiasm. Got me on my way quickly. Being smaller does that.... Just read the other reviews which say much the same.

Room Tip: All seem quiet. 89 far enough away not to hear.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Bur...
#8 of 12 in South Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Harbor

Been to Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester? Share your experiences!