“Delicious meal”

Mio Bistro Mobile
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Dorset
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mio has reopened as a takeout only food truck restaurant parking at JK Adams in Dorset. We will be serving our soups and chowders, gourmet pizza and daily specials such as curries, seafood, and meatballs using organic/local and humanely raised meat and poultry, and GMO-free items. We will list each local farm, organic and GMO-free ingredient in order to be completely transparent about the food we are preparing.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a small, crowded restaurant and we were cheerfully accommodated when I asked to be moved to the more spread out covered outdoor seating area. The menu was expensive and no bread was served. My salmon with rice, asparagus and zucchini was fabulous although the thick middle section wasn't fully cooked and had to be sent back. Again, they were very accommodating. My husband greatly enjoyed his curry chicken.

1  Thank applecrispNH

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently dined at Mio Bistro in the lovely town of Dorset, VT. Our party of six sat outside on the patio... A great way to spend a summer evening. The menu is small but you will find a good selection of beef, pork and fish dishes. The salmon and scallop entrées were excellent. The service was friendly, efficient and accommodating. We did not have appetizers or dessert but the selection looked inviting. The menu changes seasonally and many of the ingredients are locally sourced. The prices are very reasonable for fine dining. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank mdona267
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We ate there with friends on June 21, 2014 and it was by far the best dinner we have had in the area - and we live here and dine often in the manchester/Dorset area. I am a mussel eater and their's were the best! We will go back often. I give it 5 stars!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

From fine dining to Pizza take-out, this restaurant is number one in the Dorset area of the Green Mountains of Vermont. Chef Leo has the magic touch for Mediterranean inspired cuisine, entrees with an international twist, seasonally changing seafood, and "comfort food" such as lobster macaroni and cheese. Try it you will love it. Outdoor dining available weather permitting.

1  Thank Bud R R
Reviewed 2 May 2014

we have eaten at Mio's many times. Each experience has been nothing short of fab. Even thoigh we have eaten there many times each time is a new and happy experience as the menu changes. I can not tell what meal was my favorite as each time we eat ther I always say -- now this is my favorite. That is until I have my next meal.

1  Thank JudyMJ5455AG