“Wonderful little campground” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brattleboro North KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dummerston
Brattleboro North KOA
Connecticut
“Wonderful little campground”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great little place that is conveniently located to visit Brattleboro, Putney and the surrounding areas. We were most impressed with how quiet the campground was. We enjoyed late afternoons sitting outside and reading without the usually distractions we have come to expect in campgrounds.

The owners were very personable. We loved meeting the goats as they had their daily walk.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Templeton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went in 2012 to this campground and had a blast. This isn't the biggest place around but its all you need to have fun! I would recommend this place to anyone that just wants to get away for the weekend and enjoy camping at its best!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have come to this campground for many, many years (over 30 years)! We try to use this as our home base for touring southern Vermont. We always enjoy the location, staff and activities in the area. great place to stay in the autumn if you can time the foliage changes. We stayed in our 37-foot fifth wheel.

Room Tip: The cabins are nice as well!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Deep River, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

what a great little campground...nice sites,...lots of room...wonderful shade trees...almost all pull throughs...clean, clean, clean...great people and because they are so accommodating it seems that everyone in the campground gets the "friendlies"!! we had miserable weather and a great time! good solid gravel level sites...tons of cable channels (to while away the rain) brought you great little fire rings...we'll definitely go back and recommend this campground..

Room Tip: didn't see the cabins, but they were adorable from the outside...the log cabin was really sweet...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife & I stayed here while traveling in our large motor coach with car in tow. We spent 3 nights and truly enjoyed our stay. This campground is smaller than most, but is designed for easy access on their mostly pull-through-sites. W-E-S are situated on each site for easy hook-ups. The office has a small gift shop and some basic groceries and goodies for sale. The distance from Interstate- (495) with a relatively short drive on Route- 5 to the front entrance, makes this campground an easy off / on the interstate. Overall our stay was great, with good services and wonderful for travelers seeking a nice campground for spending one or more nights.
Really can't mention any bad aspects and would definitely stay here again in the future. Highly recommend this campground to fellow RV travelers. Be safe.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have been to this campground multiple times. there are 2 playground one is a pirate ship that on a slow weekend can be seen from all of the sites. this was a family weekend for myself. my wife and 3 children, we meetup with my parents and Autistic Niece. this is a great place for families. the cabins are clean. we were in cabin 1 witch is right on the main road but later in the evening their is littler to no traffic, and the fence blocks most of the noise. all in all i would recommend this for any campers looking for that little park with a great atmosphere

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
      Rooms
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place says they are dog friendly but only to dogs who don't act like dogs. The cabins are right towards the busy road so you can hear all the traffic whiz by. The cabins are also right next to the office so anytime a car checked in they would have to park right in front of us. Our dog never barks at home unless someone rings the doorbell. Our dog barked when another dog passed and when a trailer stopped in front of us which I would consider normal dog behavior. Instead of coming over to us, a woman approached my 12 yr old and said " that dog has to stop barking. It's annoying me now". Meanwhile she did not realize the other dogs were barking saying hi to my dog. It's just poor planning on the placement of the cabins. You pay a premium to be in one and then you get to hear the busy road and you get yelled at. A hotel would be the same price without the aggravation. If you need a campfire you have to pay for your wood. We paid 10 dollars but then my husband had to split it because there was no kindling. That was extra too. I will say it was clean and close to everything. It is on a main road. If your looking for quiet, privacy and dog friendly keep driving by and don't stop here. The man was friendly the woman was definitely not. In the morning after sleeping on the most uncomfortable bed I dropped off keys and was asked why we were leaving.I explained the whole story to the nice man and he was apologetic. We then left but had to return 20 min later because we left something in the room. We were met at the door with a very angry woman saying" the comment I said to your daughter was meant for you not for her" ( but she told my daughter not us). I said I fully understand but you have to understand why he barked... Instead of just agreeing to disagree she just had to be " right" she actually told me " well then I guess your dog dosnt belong on a campground" Gasp!! Customer Service? I explained we always camp and never had the problem. I told her she was being rude. She said " likewise". It was a sad situation and really unfortunate. Not for them. They took my $100.00 (same as hotel room), and made me feel like a prisoner instead of a guest.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
3 Thank Wetravel1234
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dummerston
Latchis Hotel
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
#1 of 10 in Brattleboro
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel...
#2 of 2 in West Chesterfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Brattleboro North KOA? Share your experiences!