“Great place to stay in E. Dorsett Vermont”

Aerie Inn of Vermont
Ranked #1 of 2 East Dorset B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been going to Aerie Inn for some time now. I never get tired of going there. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and it is a quiet place to stay. The inn keeper Carol is a wonderful host. A very friendly and geat with people. The Inn is pet friendly and motorcycle friendly. Both horseback riding and skiing are nearby. One of my favorite places to go to. The Vermont Country Store is only 30 minutes away. A must to see.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sandy V

Reviewed 21 December 2011

My family and I had a most excellent experiance here. I have spent many a day in this gorgeous area and not been treated this well for so little of an expence. We decided to stay an extra few days. The owner was very proffesional and kind. They went out of there way to provide extra services for us that saved us costs during our trip , definetly a must. Mary Cell

Room Tip: Call ahead, they do acomodate for small conventions.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 26 November 2011

The staff of this wonderful motel make staying with them a pleasure. The rooms are very clean with all the amenities I expect. The location is quiet and peaceful and all of the other guests I had an opportunity to spend time with agree- this is the a hidden gem. I have stayed at the Aerie Inn several times and have two trips planned there already over the next 12 months. Try it yourself and see- you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
11  Thank Dave E
Reviewed 11 November 2011

My experience at the Aerie Inn has always been one where it is hard to leave at the end of a visit. I look forward to returning each time we go there. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is outstanding. You leave feeling like you are family. The setting is off the main road so you are not bothered by lights or traffic sounds. I can't wait to return this winter and next summer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We have been fortunate to find this place. Every time we go there we meet others whom also look for the less traveled experiance. We have been alot of places, but this particular place with the way it is run by the owners, the type of people who we have met there and the way it is geared towards your needs is awsome. You simply have to give it a try, Nobody goes away disapointed.

Room Tip: Either the updated rooms, or the room that Bill and Lois lived in for all those summer years.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
10  Thank Steve and Maddy S
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have been going to Vermont for years on business and pleasure and have always stayed in the traditional motels with big names, until one day a friend told me about the Aerie Inn so I tried a few nights nights and by far this was the best experience I have ever had for the money. The staff are wonderful people that were helpful and polite. The rooms are as clean as the country air. The motel is tucked away in the beautiful mountians of Vermount. If your looking to just get away or go away on business I highly recommend this motel and give it 5 stars. Bill from CT

Room Tip: Have stayed a number of times and all the rooms were great
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank Bill Deb P
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have stayed a few times at the Aerie Inn. Classic New England charm surrounds the grounds. The facilities are clean, comfortable and spacious. The grounds are ample and the view is spectacular in any season. The staff is friendly, and helpful. Located near the home of Bill Wilson, we stay there frequently when going into Vermont for a holiday.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
#10 of 16 in Manchester
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#16 of 16 in Manchester

Been to Aerie Inn of Vermont? Share your experiences!